What an amazing week of entertainment at Saddle N Spurs Saloon! We are Las Vegas LAST Remaining REAL Honky Tonk Bar!
- Great music with the popular Vegasland Jam on Mondays 8p-1a. Great opportunity for musicians to network and showcase bands for possible gigs. Different show every week for the listeners too!
- Two Steppin’ Taco Tequila Tuesday! Live country music with Randy Anderson 7-12a. Awesome Tacos for a just a buck!
- FREE 2 Step & Line Dance Lessons with Teddy & Brenda Wednesday 6-8p
- Karaoke Gone Wild with the Corral Brothers 8p-1a
- Bike Night with Live Music by various rock and blues style bands 8p-12a. Awesome drink specials and a free or discounted food item for riders
- Live country music with The Bobby Kingston Band 7-11p
- Karaoke with DJ Crazy Dave 11p-3a
- Live Country Music with The Bobby Kingston Band 6-10p
- Reno’s Rock N Sol Allstars Jam 10p-230a
- Live music with a variety of acts 6-11pm
- Las Vegas Blues Society Jam every third Sunday monthly
HAPPY HOUR IS EVERY DAY 2a-6p:
- Voted Best Happy Hour in Las Vegas 2016 in the Las Vegas Weekly Readers Poll!
- Graveyard Madness Happy Hour Every Day 2a to 3p ($3 wells/domestic beers) and then Saddle N Spurs Saloon Daily Happy Hour 3p-6p ($2.50 wells/domestic beers)
For specific act information please see our detailed schedule on Facebook by clicking our
(make sure after you see our events, that you “like” our page, and click on the “subscribe” button)
Saddle N Spurs Saloon features local live honky tonk country music favorite, The Bobby Kingston Band most every Friday and Saturday night.
The Saddle N Spurs Saloon now has a fully functioning kitchen, appropriately called “The Chuck Wagon,” turning out some great Honky Tonk Bar Room Food.
Many exciting things are happening and coming soon, so please stay tuned. Join our email newsletter by texting your email to (702) 738-6354 or emailing us